The Student News Site of King's Way Christian High School

The Knightly News

The Knightly News

The Knightly News

Highlighted Student Work

Meghan McKone, Jade Ensley, Emma Haas

Meghan McKone 

This crest was made for History. The fox in this crest stands for cleverness, and Meghan chose this animal because she thought that it represented her the best. On the crest it says Isaiah 43:1 and this is her favorite Bible verse. The cross is for Christianity,and stands for her faith in Christ our Lord and Savior. She chose these colors because she thinks they are pretty and look good together. Lastly, the MM stands for her first and last name.

Jade Ensley 

The goal of this project was to make a mosaic about something that represents your life. Jade chose a bridge for her Mosaic Project, because it symbolizes the different choices in her life. The red dot on the left symbolizes past choices. The purple dot on the right represents the current choices. She said that it was a fun project, because it was easy to make. It also gave her time to hangout with her friends during class while working on it.

Emma Haas

Emma knew nothing about Puerto Rico before this project, so it was very interesting for her to learn more. She learned about the Coqui Frog. The Coqui Frog is an important symbol of Puerto Rico and is one of Puerto Rico’s national animals. Emma also said that she would like to go to Puerto Rico since having done her research.